Terms and Conditions Book Sales
- All orders are subject to acceptance by GeorgeBarna.com. We reserve the right to refuse any order for any reason.
- The order is considered accepted when GeorgeBarna.com sends a confirmation email to the Buyer.
- Payment must be made in full at the time of purchase.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- GeorgeBarna.com will make reasonable efforts to deliver the book(s) to the address provided by the Buyer within a reasonable timeframe.
- The Buyer is responsible for providing accurate shipping information. GeorgeBarna.com is not liable for any delays or losses resulting from inaccurate information. Shipping can take up to two weeks.
- Cancellations are only accepted if requested before the order has been shipped.
- The Seller is not responsible for damages incurred during shipping.
- We do not offer refunds. All sales are final.
- If the book(s) arrive damaged or defective, the Buyer must notify the Seller within two days of receipt. The Seller will provide instructions for return or replacement.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the book(s) and its content are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- The Buyer agrees not to reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from the book(s) without the express written permission of the Seller.
- GeorgeBarna.com reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. Changes will be effective upon posting on our website.
- By making a purchase, the Buyer agrees to these terms and conditions.